1. WHO is to reign finally over God's kingdom?
"And Thou, O tower of the flock [Christ], . . . unto Thee shall it come,
even the first dominion." Micah 4:8.
2. When asked if He was a king, what did Christ say?
"To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world."
3. In His transfiguration how did Christ appear?
"His face did shine as the sun, and His raiment was
white as the
light." Matt. 17:2.
4. Who else appeared on this occasion?
"There appeared unto them Moses and Elias." Verse 3.
NOTE.-In this miniature representation of Christ's
kingdom, as in His
triumphal entry into Jerusalem (Matt: 21:1:9}, Christ appeared as King;
Moses (Jude 9} represented the sleeping saints to be raised at Christ's
coming; and Elijah (2 Kings 2:11) the living saints to be translated
5. For what purpose will Christ come again?
"To be glorified in His saints." 2 Thess. 1:10.
6. Of what will the
"They shall speak of the glory of Thy kingdom." Ps. 145:11.
enduring is this kingdom to be?
"Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom." Verse 13.
Preparing For Eternity Copyright © 2003-2021 All Rights Reserved