1. FOR what will Christ finally commend the righteous?
"I was sick, and
ye visited Me." Matt. 25:36.
2. Why, in His earthly ministry, did Christ heal the sick?
might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the
prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses." Matt. 8:17.
3. With what is Christ touched?
"With the feeling of our infirmities." Heb. 4:15.
4. What relief did He
bring to Peter's household?
"And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, He saw his wife's mother
laid, and sick of a fever. And He touched her hand, and the fever left
her: and she arose, and ministered unto them." Matt. 8:14,15.
5. What example did He leave us?
"Who went about doing good, and
healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with Him."
Acts 10:38. "As He is, so are we in this world." 1 John 4:17.
6. What should we not forget in our ministry for the sick?
for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual
fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." James 5:16.
Preparing For Eternity Copyright © 2003-2022 All Rights Reserved